Presentations from the AddressingHistory Team:
- 4th October 2012, AddressingHistory mini workshops, Edinburgh Beltane session at the Knowledge Exchange Training Day, Heriot Watt University, Edinburgh. Both presentation and short worksheet [PDF] are available.
- 20th June 2012, AddressingHistory (Project Demonstration), EDINA Geoforum 2012, York.
- 8 June 2012, Crowdsourcing the past with AddressingHistory, IASSIST 2012, George Washington University, Washington DC, USA (URL: http://www.iassist2012.org/indexfolder/program/index.php?show=session:K)
- 26th April 2012, Engaging with the Past, case study presentation for the Edinburgh Beltane Networking Breakfast: Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities at the Royal Society of Edinburgh.
- 7 March 2012, AddressingHistory: Lessons and Messages, Geospatial in the Cultural Heritage Domain – Past, Present & Future, Kings College London, 7 March 2012 (URL: http://geco.blogs.edina.ac.uk/events/geospatial-in-the-cultural-heritage-domain-past-present-and-future/ )
- 25 February 2012, Crowdsourcing the Past with AddressingHistory, Association of American Geographers Annual Meeting, New York, USA (URL: http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~chgis/gazetteer/aag_2012.html )
- 9th June 2011, RCAHMS’ Digital Futures for Cultural Heritage Education – final workshop: AddressingHistory: Challenges in Crowdsourcing Edinburgh’s Past.
- 29th March 2011, Addressing History [Pecha Kucha], LIFE-SHARE Project’s Digitisation Collaboration Colloquium, Sheffield: http://www.slideshare.net/LIFESHAREProject/addressing-history
- 17th November 2010, AddressingHistory, AddressingHistory Launch Event, National Library of Scotland, Edinburgh.
- 3rd November 2010, RunCoCo Community Collection Online – Sustainability and business models workshop: AddressingHistory.
- 27th October 2010, CILIPS Autumn Gathering 2010: AddressingHistory: Using Social Media in a Crowd-Sourcing Project
- 2nd September 2010, Repository Fringe 2010: AddressingHistory [Pecha Kucha].
- 15th July 2010, ARLIS 2010: AddressingHistory Poster.
- 18th June 2010, RSC Scotland South & West and RSC Scotland North & East Web 2.0 Forum for Academic Librarians: AddressingHistory: Using Social Media to Frame an EDINA Crowd-Sourcing Project
- 3rd June 2010, IASSIST 2010: Addressing History IASSIST 2010 Poster (abstract here)
- 13th May 2010, OKScotland: Addressing History – Crowdsourcing Historical Data and Maps
Presentations by Others Featuring AddressingHistory:
- Wade, Martyn (2012). “Annual Report to CDNL 2012: Scotland” Presented at the 38th Conference of Directors of National Libraries (CDNL), Finland, August 2012.
- McAulay, Karen (2012). “Crowdsourcing the Celtic Bard: Wandering Minstrels and Mournful Harps“. Presented at IAML(UK and Irl) Annual Study Weekend, Cardiff, April 2012.
- Pope, Addy (2012). “Geospatial tech in teaching“. Presented at the Higher Education Network – New to teaching workshop, Edinburgh, 14 June 2012.